Monday, February 10, 2014

Cassidy

Cassidy:
Well this conversation did not go like I thought it would?  haha

In reading the school weekly update, it is disclosed to me that a new student began school.  Her name is Cassidy.  In continuing conversation at the table, I say: "so Max, I hear you have a new girl in your class and her name is Cassidy."  He says, "yeah."

"Oh, well, is she pretty." I say.

"No." he says

I immediately look to Jerime wide eyed and I can tell he is holding back the chuckles.  

Sheesh, I think to myself, Keep Your Cool.  

After some concentration, I look at Max.  

His expression is priceless.  He is looking embarrassed and looks at me and rolls his eyes.  It's that shy-girls-are-icky-look and then I realize he does not want to tell me she is pretty even if she is. 

Later that night he told me that Cassidy eats bugs.  

~Alrighty then.~

No comments: