Sunday, February 16, 2014

boys..the fights

So last night the boys were wrestling around...and for some reason they always get to the super-human level of fighting...first it is giggles, then starts the more serious stuff.  Max's weight is not that far behind Thadeus'.  Here's the problem: Thadeus is a string bean..Max is shorter stouter type.  haha.

So last night they were playing...then fighting..then Max decided to punch Thadeus.....


IN THE FACE.


So, Thadeus' first front top tooth was knocked out via his bike riding technique.  It was not loose before the knock it.  It resulted in Xrays to be sure that tooth (or the permanent one underneath it) was not damaged.  Thankfully it wasn't.  That tooth was knocked out on September 5, 2013.  Sigh





This is a cool photo.  You can see all the teeth coming in underneath baby teeth.



Yesterday's punch made an already loose tooth (the other front one right next to it) almost leave it's position.  There was blood.  Oh the blood.  To the point where my hubs told me he was going to be alright...he must have seen it in my face....

Max got a spanking (yes, we spank) and Max cried and cried and cried..to the point where Daddy said..."it's time to dry that up.  Only Thadeus has the option to cry right now."  Shortly afterward, we heard Max place food in the dogs bowls, then he picked up his toys...and then, yes, I about passed out from the shock, folded three blankets.  He knows how to fold????  Um, he just earned an extra chore.  He looked up at me with his big eyes and said..."I'm doing this for you, mama.  I'm helping you out."

I looked at Jerime in amazement...and all he could do was smile. Then I said, "wow, he is just like you." Jerime said, "wait a minute, babe, come on now."  I said, "he thinks that all these good deeds he is doing will make me forgive him...just like you babe."  

Later they hugged and told each other they loved each other and both said they were sorry about fighting.

So now this tooth is dangling in place.  

Oh, I about can't look at this.

Today, when Thadeus attempted to eat his breakfast, he told me his tooth was rotting..."like an egg."

Hmmm, not quite sure what this means but sheesh.  Boys.  

No comments: