Sunday, July 4, 2010

There is a new fan!

Okay, Okay...now I think this is the most hilarious thing ever. Am I getting old??? I remember sitting around the dinner table when I was like 8 or 9 and hearing my mom, grand-mother, great-grandmother and aunts talking about..."you know, I remember when..."
It really used to trip me out. I was like, well, I will never be that old that I will say, I remember when...
Now I have a few and most recently while watching my MOST FAV channel ever, the food network...found a new one. Here are some... and I feel like there must be much more!
1) I remember when my mom's car had an 8 track!
2) I remember slap wrist bracelets and tight roll jeans!
3) I remember NKOTB and Vanilla Ice! LOL and when my older friends gave me the MilliVanilli tape after the infamous lip synching tradedy...
4) I remember tape and getting my first cd's.
5) I remember when tye dye was actually sooo cool.
6) I remember VHS tapes!
7) I remember when my mom had a bag mobile phone in the minivan.
8) I remember getting my first cell phone in college.
9) I remember buying our first dvd player!
10) I remember dial up internet and taking and exam at UGA--and failing because the line kicked me off.
11) And what will be my newest addition to this list...I remember when fan blades existed on fans!
Have you seen the new dyson fan? I think the designer says something a foil the air travels over so that you don't get the disturbance the other design created! I'm going to have to get me one of those!!!! LOL
Happy Fourth!

No comments: