Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Max's First Tooth

Work has been hell this week but do you know what is like the most awesomest thing ever???? I get home and Jerime says, why don't you take a look inside Max's mouth. "WHAT, I said...WHAT, WHAT, WHAT????" I look at Max and he smiled so big at me. I felt in there and he knew it was such a big deal! I held him and jumped up and down and said, "Max, you have a toothie!" I said it over and over, tears streaming, and he knew it was such an accomplishment because he laughed and laughed.

I think it is so amazing. This little fella is just growing up! I mean, I realize most kids have their first teeth by four or six months, and I know my little boy is almost a year old, but I still think it so amazing.

I thank God everyday for my babies and my sweet hubby.

No comments: