Saturday, July 17, 2010

sleeping baby/pool fun


Have you ever wondered....what makes a baby sleep through the night?


That is a crazy question, no doubt...but when Max started sleeping through the night at six weeks, I used to sit there and just watch him breathe and think...hmmm, what makes him sleep through the night just like an adult? I mean, he is, afterall, only six WEEKS old....what????


okay, I must be tired.


Today Jerime went fishing with Uncle Kirby, Melissa's hubby. I met up with her and we took the kids swimming.


It was soooo much fun. Thadeus got so brave and was jumping in with just the swimmies. Then we took rides on the golf cart...as Makinzie and Thadeus referred to the woods as THE JUNGLE! LOL So stinking cute!


Mama, or Meme, had to paint a room in her house since the twins moved off to college... she has decided to move into what used to be my old room...it is bigger and all... Makinzie said, You can do that later meme! OMG, so funny. She is 3 and so cute when her words come out. She calls me Critine. So cute. She just loved playing with me and Thadeus was so funny b/c he would say, MY MAMA! LOL...just cracks me up.


No comments: