Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Last molar! Full head of teeth

Well, we've finished getting in his last molar! His left one. I guess now we wait for them all to fall out before getting the wisdom ones!!! Brushing a toddler's teeth is definitely a task. He hates it when I help but I know dental hygiene is a very important thing.

Today I bought Thadeus some new jammies. He loves them. There are bugs all over the pants and there is a fuzzy bug on the shirt. He looked so cute before bedtime.

I also bought him a three piece set for the wedding. It is a cute little vest in yellow with kakhi pants and the neatest little roll up polo shirt. It was on the clearance rack and very cute. Then I paid entirely too much for a polo shirt for a two year old! I got it on sale too--it is green with a light blue polo logo. I got some navy pants to go with it...so I have two outfits to choose from for my sister's, Tiffany, wedding in two weeks!!!

I have seven weeks left of the pregnancy. I just love the lady, Fran, at my son's daycare that tells me EVERY day how large I am! It's like the movie, "Groundhog Day." She asks me every day how much farther I have to go and tells me how big I look. Thanks Fran. There's nothing like working your butt off all day long to come to that in the afternoon! LOL

Poor little Mica is a sweet little pup! She lets Thad lay on her, pull her tail, drag her upside-down, etc. I'm trying to teach him the importance of being sweet and gentle to our seven year old, five pound dog. When it gets too bad, she goes onto my bed until Thad goes to bed. She has bitten him a couple of times but I know it was when she could take it no longer. They are not serious bites, just the kind that say "back off bud." She really deals with it well and with Thad getting stronger, I rescue her before she has a chance to react to him, just in case.

I've been an emotional basket case lately. I cry at the drop of a hat. Little Thad is so sweet. He will come up to me and say, "I sorry, mama." I give him hugs and tell him I love him and tell him that it is okay and he is not the reason mommy is crying! It is really quite humorous. I think it is so sweet that he is so concerned. Sometimes he will come up to me and rub my leg and look at me with those beautiful big brown eyes and say "sorry." I could just eat that kid up.

No comments: