Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Fun at the Farm

Thadeus picked his pumpkin



Anna like all the pumpkins



Dave didn't fit in the slide!


I didn't fit either, but it was fun!

Cute!













Awww!

What's this mama?


Anna having fun on the hay ride (mommy too)


One of my favorites!





This is a sweet photo! Thad looks really happy!


It has been a couple of weeks since our visit to the "farm" off Johnstonville Road in Forsyth but I'm finally ready to post some photos. We needed a pumpkin for Halloween and in the town I live now, pumpkin patches are hard to come by. But we found a place that "had a patch" which was the smallest patch I've ever seen. However, it was the last weekend we had to get a pumpkin anyway so I can't really complain. I think I will make it a tradition to find a new pumpkin patch every year...we'll see. This was a pretty cool farm. We only had to pay $10 per child but if you have more than one (esp. you Dana) this would be pretty darn expensive. In fact, if Chelle had taken all three of hers, it just would have been too much. It wasn't exactly what I expected but we had a fantastic time! It was great to get out with Thad and Anna (and her parents!) and let him run like the wind....until we MADE him get into the car to go home. He loved the huge playground. I enjoyed feeding the animals after I got over the ick factor. Working for public health all I could think about is what if one of the animals had rabies....In fact, I know entirely too much about this because the more I think about it now, I think....geez, what was I thinking.... Ok, I'm over that thought now.

4 comments:

Dana said...

Hey we did a corn maze thing not long ago and it was fun. It was expensive but fun. Anything we do is going to be expensive because we have lots of kids. YOu all look so good. That is the first picture of David I have seen straight on and his wife is just a doll. Glad you guys had fun. How are you feeling?

The Longnecker Zoo said...

I agree Dana, David's wife is really cute. Love the family picture of you guys. And that one pic of David going down the slide HA HA HA! It looks like he has no neck...funny. We haven't done a pumpkin patch for 2 years now...I blame the girls. But seeing all these pics made me miss it.

random mama thoughts said...

Yeah, Michelle is a lot of fun too. A good mama.

I'm feeling okay. I hope my doctor's visit goes well Monday. Wish me luck!

Unknown said...

I am so behind! I just saw the pics...too cute!!! How about taking the kids to look at christmas lights soon?