Wednesday, August 13, 2008

new dining table

Well, I have my first dining table. I'll get some photos when we are done putting the thing together. We? I should say Jerime. Jerime has been putting chairs together since about 8pm tonight! I love the China Cabinet.... Jerime's dad helped him put the table together and the China Cabinet.

Thad has only about three weeks until he turns 2!!! I am making his cake so I bought a couple of cute toys to see which one I want the topper to be.

My parents have taken over the Convenience Store. It has been stressful for them, I know. After 10 long years of leasing it, they are running the show right now....for how long, I don't know.

We are going to Hawaii!!! Yes. I'm excited about that. And nervous as flying is not my thing. And a two year old on a plane should be just glorious.

I'm so glad the work week is almost over. Thadeus has been fussy this week which means he may be cutting another tooth???

4 comments:

Dana said...

I can't wait to see pics of the new furniture. Why are your parents doing the store now? And when are you going to Hawaii and is it just for fun. I have flown so many times with little ones and no husband so if you want some helpful suggestions let me know. It sounds like fun being able to go.

random mama thoughts said...

Hi there!!! The guy that was leasing the store just couldn't handle it anymore. So, my parents are running it for a little while.
We are going to Hawaii for fun. We own a timeshare and haven't gone anywhere in a year so we are spending the points on a Hawaiian trip. I would LOVE suggestions on flying...have you flown with a two year old before??? what should I expect....I imagine you flew from Alaska to Alabama? Wow. How do you travel with so many younguns?
I love my new furniture...still setting it up though. I hope to have it finished this weekend.

The Longnecker Zoo said...

Can't I be a stow-away? I could totally be quiet in the suitcase for that long...I could catch up on my sleep :0)
BE PATIENT! would be what I recommend, and don't pay attention to all the looks and stares from all the "no children" groups. LOTS of snacks. Dana has tons of great tips. She should write a book.

random mama thoughts said...

I'm waiting on my book dana!!!