Thursday, July 17, 2008

Thadeus talking?




So, am I imagining things? Is my son saying sentences??? Is this a coincidence?
So Saturday, my little one said to his daddy....as he pointed to the hook in my bathroom...."that's a hook."
Yesterday, he said and I'm not kidding when I say this...."I burped" and yes, it was after he burped!
Today, I asked him what was wrong because he was fussy...he replied, "I don't know."
It's like a double take...I mean, he says something and you think...did he just say what I thought he said? And then I kind of shrug it off. I can't, for the life of me, get him to talk in front of people, though.
I love him.




Thadeus is also wanting to climb on things. On Saturday, as I was cooking supper for company, Thadeus got very quiet. He has his own playroom and I peeked in there....yes, he was on the second shelf of my wire plant rack. Oh my gosh...and what did I, mother of the year, do? Yep, I let him hang there until I got the camera. He also moved the rack to the middle of the room. Can I say BAMBAM???




Then, on Monday it was supper time. Now, some days we have to tie Thadeus over with a light snack until supper is ready. He has this super cool snack cup that I usually put about 15 goldfish snack in....well, he sure did eat the first batch quickly. Yep, he wanted more. So, I told him that he didn't need to ruin his supper but I gave him a few more fishes....He went missing. I knew something was up and as I peek into his room, here is what I see: He eats a fish, gives Mica (our dog) the fish...and so on. Needless to say he was quite upset when he realized he wouldn't get anymore snacks that night. I've got pictures to prove this....

2 comments:

The Longnecker Zoo said...

That is tooo funny! I love him feeding the dog. What a thoughtful boy he is :0)
Kids always seem to make liars out of their parents. Mine never perform when I tell them to. Nice play room by the way, love all the windows.

Dana said...

That is funny!!! He is really a true boy. And climbing up on the plant rack? That is so boys. The play room looks like a dream for a kid. He has sooo much room to play!!