Friday, July 4, 2008

My First Blog

Ok. So I think I'm blogging now. I really have no idea what I'm doing...All I know is that I found some long lost friends who all recommended that I start this thing--and then I found out that The Braggs also have a blog page so I guess that is the third sign!!! So here I am adding a blog...and my blog is really about nothing so far.

Let's see....today is Independence Day.
Jerime and I slept in, which really means that we slept until Thadeus woke up. Which was about 7:30 in the morning. Not too bad. Jerime decided to put a pork shoulder on the smoker. Because he had his mind set on fishing, off to GeeGee's and Grand daddy's we went (that is Jerime's parents' names ever since Thadeus was born). So, Jerime fished some while GeeGee cooked lunch and I chased Thadeus about. After we ate, Thad took a nap. I decided to go fishing too. I caught some fish.
Then, Granny and Papa, and GeeGee and Granddaddy came over for lunch. Jerime's shoulder was delicious. GeeGee brought over some pork and beans, and all the fixins for barbeque sandwiches AND we had homemade icecream that GeeGee made while they were visiting us at our house for dinner.
It was all so good. Thad is sleeping now and I'm about to go hang out on our porch with Jerime.
I love the summer.
christine

No comments: